Years in FFA: 4 years
SAE: Raising market lambs
Outside of FFA: I enjoy baking and trying new recipes!
CDE Team: Vet Science
Future Plans: I plan to further my education and major in agriculture education to later become an Ag teacher
One Goal for the Year: My goal for this year is to make the most out of the situation we are in, and finding new ways to connect with other members during this unique time.
My FFA Story:
My Duties as Reporter:
1. Plan public information programs with local radio, television, newspaper and service clubs and make use of other opportunities to tell the FFA story.
2. Release news and information to local and regional news media.
3. Publish a chapter newsletter or website.
4. Prepare and maintain a chapter scrapbook.
5. Send local stories to area, district and state reporters.
6. Send articles and photographs to FFA New Horizons and other national and/or regional publications.
7. Work with local media on radio and television appearances and FFA news.
8. Serve as the chapter photographer.
9. Serve as POA Public Relations Chairperson.
"As the flag covers the United States of America, so I strive to inform the people in order that every man, woman and child may know that the FFA is a national organization that reaches from the state of Alaska to the Virgin Islands and from the state of Maine to Hawaii."