Years in FFA: 4 years
SAE: Raising market lambs
Outside of FFA: I love to spend time with my friends and family, as well as garden and paint abstract art
CDE Team: Vet Science
Future Plans: After high school, I hope to major in animal science to later become a veterinary technician
One Goal for the Year: This year, I'm excited to get to know all of our members and break the different stereotypes against FFA
My FFA Story:
My Duties as Secretary:
1. Prepare and post the agenda for each chapter meeting.
2. Prepare and present the minutes of each chapter meeting.
3. Place all committee reports in the designated area
4. Be responsible for chapter correspondence.
5. Maintain member attendance and activity records and issue membership cards.
"I keep an accurate record of all meetings and correspond with other secretaries wherever corn is grown and FFA members meet."
6. Have on hand for each meeting:
a. Official FFA Chapter Secretary's Book including minutes of the previous meeting.
b. Copy of the Program of Activities including all standing and special committees.
c. Official FFA Manual and the National FFA Student Handbook.
d. Copies of the chapter constitution and bylaws