Years in FFA: 4 years
SAE: Raising market goats and dairy replacement heifers
Outside of FFA: I love to cook and bake for my family daily
CDE Team: Milk quality and dairy products
Future Plans: I hope to attend CSU Chico State to major in Agriculture and become an Agronomist!
One Goal for the Year: This year, I am very excited to interact with all our members and reaching out to our new incoming members, while encouraging them to get involved!
My FFA Story:
My Duties as Sentinel:
1. Assist the president in maintaining order.
2. Keep the meeting room, chapter equipment and supplies in proper condition.
3. Welcome guests and visitors.
4. Keep the meeting room comfortable.
5. Take charge of candidates for degree ceremonies.
6. Assist with special features and refreshments.
"Through this door pass many friends of the FFA. It is my duty to see that the door is open to our friends at all times and that they are welcome. I care for the meeting room and paraphernalia. I strive to keep the room comfortable and assist the president in maintaining order."