Years in FFA: 4 years
SAE: Raising market goats
Outside of FFA: I enjoy skating, gardening, and gaming
CDE Team: Small engines and cotton judging
Future Plans: I hope to major in Agriculture education to become an Ag teacher or become a welder.
One Goal for the Year: I hope that this year we are able to increase involvement in our chapter, and I hope I can help others experience personal growth the way I did
My FFA Story:
My Duties as Treasurer:
1. Receive, record and deposit FFA funds and issue receipts.
2. Present monthly treasurer's reports at chapter meetings.
3. Collect dues and special assessments.
4. Maintain a neat and accurate FFA Chapter Treasurer book or the computer software.
5. Prepare and submit the membership roster and dues to the National FFA Organization in cooperation with the secretary.
6. Serve as chairperson of the Financial committee.
7. Submit a Chapter Treasurer’s Book for Competition.
"I keep a record of receipts and disbursements just as Washington kept his farm accounts-carefully and accurately. I encourage thrift among the members and strive to build up our financial standing through savings and investments. George Washington was better able to serve his country because he was financially independent."